HSR Associates, food consultants specializing in developing and introducing new food products, has been appointed the Marketing and Sales representative for Eat the Ball USA.
Eat the Ball® is an innovative Austrian company based in Salzburg that launched the world’s first bread brand in 2012 and established a new category of functional branded bread.
The stated aim is to create the world’s first real bread brand in unique shapes, such as a football, baseball, basketball, soccer ball and hockey puck, both regular and whole wheat, filled with palm-oil free creamy and delicious chocolate nougat, vanilla cream, coffee cream and peanut butter and jelly. Eat the Ball makes bread healthy and fun for adults and kids of all ages. See www.eattheball.com or find them on RangeMe.
The foundation for success is the innovative pro.ferment.iced® technology, which makes the production of bread in special shapes possible.
The company’s objective is to deliver high-quality, natural bread to a young and health-oriented target group, utilizing new production methods and distribution channels.
The Nutritional Aspects of Eat the Ball®:
- Eat the Ball® is made with only natural ingredients, non-GMO ingredients and no preservatives.
- Their pro.ferment.iced® process allows them to maintain more of the nutritional elements of the bread, as the process includes fermentation with a short baking process compared to regular bread.
- Their fermentation process is similar to the fermentation of vegetables. It results in 20% of the daily amount of vitamin B1, B6 and B9. That’s five times as much as an apple and twice as much as regular whole grain bread.
- Frozen directly after production, Eat the Ball® remains completely fresh for up to 1 ½ years. After defrosting, the product is fresh for 24 hours without any preservatives. They recommend it be displayed and sold in the self-serve bakery aisle.
- For the customer, bread thereby becomes a high-quality convenience product with a unique shape that is also healthy.
Eat the Ball is an ideal alternative to traditional rolls as well as a healthy cream-filled snack all year long. It is also ideal for seasonal and local sports promotions, such as SuperBowl.
For samples and pricing, please contact HSR Associates food consultant Steven Goodman, firstname.lastname@example.org.