About HSR Associates
HSR ASSOCIATES Food & Beverage Marketing Consultants specialize in new products including everything necessary for quick-start and cost effective market roll out. Our expertise is derived from more than 25 years of intensive experience in food marketing and marketing consulting both on the East and West Coast.
Our client experience includes major brand, multi-national food and beverage companies in all important sectors – frozen food, refrigerated foods, dry grocery, produce, food service and internet food marketing. We have also been responsible for launching many new brands taken from concept or kitchen recipes. These include gourmet, specialty, natural and organic products.
HSR Associates is unique because we provide a complete package of comprehensive services for both product development and market development.
With our product development services, we can:
- Develop the products from your recipe or concept
- Name the brand
- Design the brand logo
- Work with the highest qualified chefs and food technologists to
- Develop commercial recipes
- Secure the nutritional facts statement and list of ingredients
- Obtain UPC codes and administer code assignments
- Create and produce the packaging or label
- Select a qualified co-packer suited for your needs and budget.
Once product development has been completed, we can:
- Sell your product through our national network of food brokers
- Manage the introduction and sales roll-out
- Secure trade show space and help man the booth
- Make headquarter and customer sales calls.
- Consider us to be your one-stop marketing and sales department for new products
What Does It Take to Succeed in the Food Business?
HSR Associates will work closely with you to be sure you have a unique and high quality product, excellent packaging that attracts consumers to “buy with their eyes”, competitive price programs and aggressive marketing to assure trade acceptance and consumer trial.
What do we expect from you? Patience. Persistence. Dedication to success. Realistic capitalization to get the job done.